الاثنين، 21 مايو 2012

A man displays a nation for sale

A man displays a nation for sale
.
.
.
.
...................
.
.
.
.
.
.
Years stunned the audience on the night of his marriage and his mother offer for sale "afforestation" Balmicrvon by saying: "From my mother buys" and repeated three times.

Details and return to that on the night the groom and the marriage mainly during weddings, sitting next to the bride on the podium, whispered in his ear lowered the bride, mother of the platform because it does not like,

Groom took the microphone and said: "From my mother buy?"

Vzhl the audience of his behavior, and repeated three times, amid the silence and with great amazement of the audience at the ceremony,

Then threw the "ring", and said: "I bought my mother."

He turned to his bride, announcing his divorce them, "I buy my mother," and took her and left the room.

After circulation of the story in his area man came and said to him "will not find a man better than you for my daughter," and marry his daughter without any financial costs ......... Your mother and then your mother your mother ...... then ratified Messenger of Allah

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق